JUNIOR APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER – Arcadia, CA 91006
Under general supervision, the Applications Developer performs a variety of professional, technical, and analytical duties involving the design, development, testing, implementation, administration and support of new and existing small and medium sized applications and databases in a multi-platform environment.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance coverage at no cost to our employees. Eligible staff members will be enrolled to all benefits the first of the following month. We also offer 17 days PTO, 401k with company match and much more. Apply today to find out more about this great opportunity!
**We offer employment sponsorship to all qualify candidates.
Requirements, Skills and Experience:
This position requires the following skills and attributes:
1) Strong knowledge of JSON, XML, C#, and the .NET Framework.
2) Experience in VisualStudio.Net, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
3) Understanding of relational design and SQL.
4) Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills.
5) Self-management skills including organization and time management.
6) Willingness to learn.
7) Experience in MongoDB is a plus.
8) Bilingual English and Chinese a big plus.
9) Good verbal and written communication skills.
10) Candidate must be able to meet tight deadlines, balance multiple projects, and self-starter.
· Team Player.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study preferred
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to us from your indeed account and please make sure a contact day time phone number is included. Thank you.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Safety is our #1 priority for our staff members. We have a well structure cleaning schedule to sanitize all commonly touched areas multiple times throughout the day. Our company will provide disposable masks for our employees to use on daily basis. Social distancing is required while working at our location.