Civil Engineer, PE
Since 1974, our client has become North America’s largest and fastest growing NETA-accredited electrical testing organization. Our focus is to make sure electrical power systems are functioning properly and safely. Add to that their Professional Engineering Group, Rotating Machinery Division, Renewable Energy Services, and Field Repair and local Repair Service Centers, and our client is in a position to handle all things electrical.
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Crypto Data Centers
We are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to lead in the development and implementation of multiple simultaneous projects related to the industries listed above. Civil Engineers would work as part of a project team under the guidance of a Project Manager, and work with engineers from multiple disciplines, Project Coordinators, Cost Estimators, Drafters, and Scheduler/Planners.
This Civil Engineer position has the authority and responsibility to ensure projects complete safely within planned budget and schedule. Project complexity will vary. This Civil Engineer position has the authority and responsibility to ensure projects complete safely within planned budget and schedule.
- Develop preliminary / conceptual design
- Specification development (equipment procurement, construction contractor, etc.)
- Interface with client(s)
- Completing design calculations (as applicable)
- Preparing design drawings and stamping of those drawings
- Vendor coordination
- Field oversight (as applicable)
Key Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering,
- PE Registration, NCCES registration is a plus
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience.
- Understanding of both “Dirt and Drainage” and Structural (Steel and Concrete) areas
- Desire to mentor junior engineers
- Autocad and Autocad Civil 3D capability, MS Project or Primavera P6 is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence others
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills; excellent written/verbal communications skills required
- Knowledge of project planning process and methodology
- Ability to adapt and change quickly, and work within a diverse, cross-functional team environment
eFlex RecruitingCentennial, CO
Over a month ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.