• Hajoca is the 2nd largest, privately held, distributor of plumbing, heating and industrial supplies in North America, with multiple locations across the U.S. and Canada.
• The company’s B2C eCommerce sites are under eImprovement LLC, currently operating efaucets.com and Hausera.com.
• eImprovement is looking to expand its Marketplace business, as it sees significant opportunity to increase sales through third party marketplaces
• The manager will be responsible for day to day management of third party marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and Walmart for eImprovement.
• He/she will leverage dedicated (and separate) agency partners, managing and directing their work, bringing his/her own expertise and knowledge to the role
• The manager will drive the short-term and long-term strategies for these sales channels, keeping the broader customer buying journey in mind
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maximizing revenue and profitability of sales through marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay
• Proactively manage product assortment offered on third party marketplaces to ensure products are available/In stock, and enable the business to maximize supplier growth incentives and rebates
• Identify opportunities to improve customer feedback and experience through our marketplace channels
• Effectively manages marketplace pricing strategy, with emphasis on profitability
• Optimize marketplace fulfillment network to improve business profitability
• Leverage marketplace promotion and advertising tools (Amazon Sponsored Products, eBay Promoted Listings etc) to increase marketplace performance
• Introduce and accelerate private label growth via marketplace channels
• Manage product content and enhanced brand content for private label brands.
• Partner with key support partners such as fulfillment partners, internal development, and order management to ensure operational metrics and SLAs are met for marketplaces
• Identify and activate other strategic marketplace opportunities, such as international expansion and new marketplace partners
• Work with internal business partners and vendors to coordinate and communicate project initiatives
Preferred Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, MIS, or Marketing.
· 5-7 years of experience in managing marketplaces
· Expert knowledge of Amazon Marketplace, Amazon Marketing Services, Amazon Brand Registry, and Amazon Fulfillment programs such as FBA and SFP.
· Experience introducing and growing private label brand sales through marketplaces
· Experience with data feeds, ideally using ChannelAdvisor
· Proven analytical skills, negotiation skills, and expertise in managing suppliers and vendors to reach optimum performance.
· Expertise in Amazon pricing and algorithmic pricing solutions
· Proven ability to achieve high seller ratings on Amazon and eBay
· Experience with client-side relationship management.
· Proven ability to develop strong relationships throughout an organization.
· Proven experience with systems and systems architecture.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams, handle multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines.
· Location: We are located in Pleasant Prairie, WI
· Limited Travel to vendors, tradeshows and other meetings
· Reports to: Head of Marketing & Merchandising
· Supervises: Marketplaces Associate