Customer Success Representative (Multi-lingual)
eDriving Cape May Court House, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
eDriving is looking for a talented and driven Customer Success Representative. This member of our team will be responsible for administrative and product support, servicing mid-to-large fleet clients and their drivers. The role helps to understand client requirements, identifies solutions, and provides required customer support.
A candidate who is fluent in multiple languages is highly preferred. This is an opportunity to use your language skills in providing excellent technical support to customers. Multi-language skills in LATAM Spanish, French-Canadian, Polish, German, Italian, Vietnamese, or other languages are advantageous.
This position will begin as a work-from-home position. For the right candidate, we will consider a long-term work-from-home role based in any state.
What you will do:
- Addresses field account and product related calls, emails and chats directly from clients, and through transfers from the Account Management team.
- Identifies user needs and provides training services as needed to ensure customers are proficient in tool usage.
- Addresses client concerns and ensures the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate.
- Conducts data entry, audits, reporting, and compliance related to drivers and fleet accounts.
- Proactively develops relationships with clients and provides customer service support as needed.
- Contributes to customer retention by developing strong relationships with key decision makers and users within an organization.
- Proactively conducts account reviews with fleet customers on a regular basis, reviewing service needs and usage trends.
- Provides Product Management team with customer feedback on product issues and improvements needed.
- Jumps in when other duties are assigned or as they become apparent.
What you bring to the table:
- High-school diploma, GED, AA degree or equivalent. Bachelors in Business or related degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of administrative and/or customer service experience, with proven experience interacting effectively with customers of varying levels of technical aptitude.
- Clear and concise communication skill within chat, email and over the phone.
- Superb organizer and team player.
- High attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures.
- A decent understanding of MS Office Suite (Word, strong Excel, Outlook). Technical expertise and experience with CRM's, Salesforce, basic office equipment is a big plus.
- Execute with a sense of urgency.
- Previous experience within a service helpdesk environment and use of a ticketing system is an advantage.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours may be necessary (weekends, evenings)
eDriving is a global provider of driver safety solutions. Our patented program, Mentor by eDriving, helps organizations reduce collisions, injuries and total cost of ownership by influencing safer driver attitudes and behaviors.
With clients like Nestle and Johnson & Johnson, eDriving is the partner of choice for many of the world’s largest and safest commercial driving fleets. Established for over 23 years, eDriving supports over one million drivers in 96 countries. eDriving’s research-validated solutions have been recognized by 90+ client and partner awards.
For more, visit www.edriving.com.
Powered by JazzHR