- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This individual is responsible for building, testing, and maintaining a wide range of software applications. These include but are not limited to web pages, interfaces, services, schedule tasks, and desktop applications. This role will require knowledge in consuming RESTful API resources, interacting with SQL databases, and coding modular units that can be utilized by other applications. This position will require skill in coordinating efforts with other developers, design team, and operations team to build successful solutions. eDOC Innovations has built a vast array of products over the last 20 years, and part of the responsibilities of this position will include becoming familiar with these existing solutions to resolve deficiencies and enhance their features.
- Build software that meets defined technical requirements and match prototypes created by the design team
- Produce modular code that can be integrated into other solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve deficiencies and implement enhancements in existing products
- Use a configuration management system to perform version control, storage, and retrieval of source code
- Produce initial product documentation, including product descriptions, instructions for use, and test methods
- Provide estimates of work required to complete specific tasks
- Maintain a current working knowledge of applicable industry standards, best practices, and emerging technologies
- Coordinate efforts with other developers and departments
- Provide technical assistance to senior management, Quality Control, Sales, Marketing, and Documentation teams
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or similar technical degree, or equivalent job experience required.
- Familiarity with producing and consuming RESTful interfaces.
- Functional knowledge in creating back-end services including data storing, processing, and SQL interactions.
- Most of our services and desktop applications are programmed in Delphi. Familiarity with Delphi, Java, C#, or similar object-oriented language is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot, fix, and enhance existing solutions.
- Familiarity with CVS, GIT, or other source control software.
- Strong communication skills in speaking and writing, and a propensity to coordinate with others in development efforts.
- Ability to comply with appropriate safeguards and procedures when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.
- Complete background check process.
eDOC Innovations , Inc.
AddressMiddlebury (village), VT
TechnologyView all jobs at eDOC Innovations , Inc.