Monday- Thursday, 6am – 3:30pm Friday, 6am to 10am
11 Commerce Blvd., Middleborough, MA 02346
- Perform a variety of material handling duties required to fulfill department orders for material and parts, and to maintain accurate records of inventory transactions.
- Perform as part of a daily rotation:
- Kan-Ban/packing replenishing
- Computer entry
- Sales/work-order picks
- Receive sales orders, select requested parts, package for safe shipment, label and deliver to the Shipping department. Receive Work Orders, pick requested items and deliver to designated area.
- Receive ordered parts and material, enter information into computer before storing in properly identified location.
- Pick and assemble phantom orders. Assemble instrument kits for shipping.
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports as required. Maintain established quality standards.
- Ensure work area and equipment are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly condition, that prescribed safety measures are followed, and established company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or as required.
eCom SolutionseCom Solutions is a national premium staffing firm; dedicated to developing strong relationships with both clients and career seekers. Our President says, “the people business is personal.” This simple but profound phrase shapes the thinking that has made Tailored Management into a major national force in the staffing industry. We believe to our core in finding the perfectly tailored candidate for each role we fill: each and every time