Title: Customer Service Representative
Shift: M-F. 8:00AM-5:00PM.
Duration: 2 Months
Pay rate: $20/hr.
Location: 1802 W Central Rd., Mt Prospect, IL 60056
The Customer Service Representative provides excellent customer satisfaction to internal and external clients. CSR will process orders from distributors both electronically and faxed. This individual is able to respond to customer in a timely fashion via phone call or email, while providing assistance to other CSRs within the department.
The qualified candidate will be able to:
- Process and follow orders in AS400 and online portal, which include partial orders, system orders, credit card orders, and drop ship orders. Fill out change and purchase orders as necessary.
- Minimize past due orders in the system. Appropriately notify customers of order status, company announcements or other information, when applicable.
- Follow key processes and provide feedback to customer service supervisor for improvement. This includes processes that are there for cross-functional support of other departments during low staff times (e.g. service department support).
- Enter Return Merchandise Authorizations in a timely fashion.
- Contact customers to receive satisfaction feedback .
- Perform other duties assigned by Customer Service supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Dealing with external and internal customers both in person and by telephone. Must be polite and professional in all instances including the ability to positively handle interpersonal conflict to resolve situations
- Ability to multitask simultaneously with attention to detail, free from errors
- Highly Effective Verbal Communication Skills Additional language is a plus
- Able to navigate around Microsoft office
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in data entry