Customer Service Representative
2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Herndon, VA 20171
Customer Engagement Manager
Mission of the Position
- The Customer Engagement Manager I (CEM I) is a key member of the Customer Experience team.
- The ideal candidate will be a product and solutions expert that can manage the logistics of onboarding and training SkyBitz small to large scale customers.
- This position requires strong customer facing skills to manage implementation activities and to provide value added training and consulting services while managing customer engagements.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to lead successful software and hardware deployments, meeting timeline requirements, and managing all aspects of the onboarding activities.
- The CEM is responsible for the oversite and delivery of all onboarding components, including data gathering, equipment shipments & scheduling, field inventory management, installation details & scheduling, coordination with 3rd party vendors, system setup, hardware and software training, as well as installation & troubleshooting field support. Throughout the implementation the CEM is responsible to produce and distribute status reports and schedule status calls to keep customer and internal teams informed on the progress, including milestones progress, installation metrics, and action items. The CEM will also perform risk assessment and mitigation strategies throughout the engagement. Additionally, the CEM will act as first line contact across the company and customers for all product training, both virtually and in-person, tailored for SkyBitz customers, end-users and train-the-trainer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with customers and partners to develop solutions using SkyBitz offerings to accomplish their M2M objectives.
- Build well-structured project plans that align with the contracted scope of work by establishing an understanding of project timelines, milestones, and delivery expectations.
- Manage project costs and budget
- Document and deliver clear, complete technical training, virtually and in–person, to include all product hardware and software installations and maintenance and use cases by vertical market.
- Create training curriculum based on existing customer needs, projected product launches, software changes, and other factors.
- Facilitate working sessions and meetings required to drive customer requirements, communicate status and/or support risk mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering, Product Management and Marketing to obtain information required to develop training materials on all aspects of the solution.
- Work with internal resources to update/create end-user online self-directed training materials. Develop training process to include accurate, up-to-date messaging, product details and common use cases.
- Incorporate motivating, creative, and interactive training techniques to enhance the training experience, in an effort to maximize customer use and improve retention.
- Train internal SkyBitz Technical Support team on product functionality and features.
- Provide direction to project resources (internal and external), monitor development efforts, assemble key project deliverables, and identify issues that require escalation
- Provide product feedback (customer requirements, product shortcomings, enhancements, etc.) to product management and/or engineering.
- May act as Sales Engineer for SkyBitz sales team as needed.
- Acquire detailed knowledge of all SkyBitz products and services to deliver customer implementations successfully, acting as the trusted advisor
Required Skills, Abilities & Knowledge:
- 3+ years of application software implementation and/or management consulting experience in applying technology to meet customer needs.
- 3+ years of Project management skills and experience (work estimates and estimating models).
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to manage customer expectations in complex situations as well as align best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to manage training programs and initiatives for various product lines.
- Full software implementation life cycle experience that include COTS.
- Must be self-managed and able to develop and maintain their schedule and priorities.
- Ability to understand complex solutions and concisely articulate the value propositions in such a way that is easily understood by target audiences.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to deliver stand-up presentations to internal and external audiences.
- A motivated and results-oriented trainer and team player with the demonstrated ability to focus on details and be able to tell and present the SkyBitz and Telular story.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with customer experience, sales, engineering and marketing to develop training programs and materials in support of the sales environment and sales cycle.
- Ability to wear multiple hats (Project Manager, Training Manager, and Consultant).
- A hands-on technical trainer with a successful record developing and delivering highly technical product training programs.
- Must be able to develop materials that depict examples of our hardware and software solutions.
- Travel to customer sites as required.
Preferred Skills, Abilities & Knowledge:
- Background in telecommunications, information technology, software and understanding in the IoT/M2M industry preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant functional experience in a fast-paced SaaS technology environment.
Why Work Here?eCom Solutions is a national premium staffing firm; dedicated to developing strong relationships with both clients and career seekers. Our President says, “the people business is personal.” This simple but profound phrase shapes the thinking that has made Tailored Management into a major national force in the staffing industry. We believe to our core in finding the perfectly tailored candidate for each role we fill: each and every time
Awesome work place with good management. Best incentives.