5200 Convair Dr., Carson City, NV 89706
Aerospace Experience Mandatory
- Follows written and verbal instructions to complete subassembly and final assembly of electrical, electronic, mechanical and optical products.
- Position, align and attach subassemblies and components using fixtures, jigs, templates, power tools and hand tools.
- Clean, cement and or lubricate components and subassemblies as instructed.
- Perform functional tests and adjust completed unit, per work instructions, to ensure the unit meets specifications, tolerances, configuration and performance requirements.
- Completes instrument travelers and DHRs for finished product.
- Ensure that all equipment and tools are clean, organized and in good working condition to maximize efficiency.
- Keep work area organized and clean in accordance with 6S initiatives.
- Promote and adhere to quality standards along with single piece flow methodology for product assembly.
- Instructs new workers.
- Performs rework of product when instructed.
- Basic computer skills to navigate and enter information into predetermined fields of controlled software accurately and timely as instructed.