Senior KYC Analyst - Operations
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior KYC Analyst - Operations
Location: New York
Hire Type: Full-time
Vertical Financial Markets
eClerx is seeking an experienced KYC Operations Senior Analyst to join our team. This is an intermediate level position responsible for KYC due diligence, quality assurance and oversight activities for an Asset Management customer of eClerx. In this role, you will be performing client due diligence and enhanced due diligence for new and existing customer accounts including entities and individuals. You will be acting as a point of escalation for quality and compliance related questions from support teams deployed offshore and assisting in continued compliance with Know Your Customer requirements.
- Perform KYC due diligence and prepare profiles for new and existing clients.
- Perform onboarding of new customers, ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews.
- Conduct open source researches and gathers information to prepare a due diligence report on clients.
- Leverages regulatory data vendor tools, independent research or collaborates directly with the relationship manager.
- Perform client screening and disposition of hits on matches identified for alerted parties during sanctions, PEP and adverse media screening.
- Perform client risk assessment using the risk engine.
- Review client profiles submitted by offshore analysts. Provide guidance to the analysts on the issues and regulatory policy matters.
- Assists with oversight tasks and quality assurance reviews for complex entity structures and high risk clients.
- Liaise with relationship managers, FCC and MLROs to source missing information and address risk related queries.
- Manage interaction with team members/business as an SME in the area of KYC/AML.
- Operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Ensure adherence to the critical metrics and SLAs, and contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made by driving compliance with applicable KYC/AML laws, rules and regulations, adhering to client policies, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Bachelor's degree and above
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience in KYC/AML preferably in an Asset Management environment
- Preferred AML / Financial Crime Certification, CAMS, CFE, CFCS or ABA Certification
- Working knowledge of KYC/AML laws, regulations, and guidelines (e.g., BSA, FATF Guidelines, etc.)
- Knowledge of AML/KYC controls and understanding of requirements for CDD, EDD (Enhanced Due Diligence) and CIP (Customer Identification Program).
- Ability to independently research, analyze, and recommend solutions to close open risks and discrepancies.
- Experience on tools like Lexis Nexis, Banker's Almanac, Dow Jones and regulatory databases such as SEC Edgar search, Form ADV, FINRA, Company House and other local regulators and company registries.
- Highly analytical person with comprehensive understanding and application of risk-based procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client relationship management skills and experience in communicating with external clients.
- Flexible and adaptable to the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Thank you for applying to a job at eClerx US. Please note that if hired, eClerx LLC will require you provide your Covid-19 vaccination status on your first day of employment. Vaccination information allows the company to plan health and safety protocols and adhere to our clients’ requirements for team members assigned to work at or visit client locations. Employees that are not vaccinated will be given the opportunity to request a medical or religious exemption with Human Resources. Exemptions will be reviewed based on each individual situation. Approval of exemptions are not guaranteed.
We will NOT ask you for your Covid-19 vaccination status or document during the hiring process and eClerx will follow and abide with state laws concerning Covid-19 vaccines, as applicable.
eClerx provides business process management, analytics, and automation services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 14,000+ people across its global sites in the US, UK, Italy, Germany, and Singapore, along with its delivery centers in India and Thailand. For more information, visit https://jobbio.com/eclerx.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We are also committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. Please find our policy here.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at eClerx LLC