Business Transformation Project Manager
DEPARTMENT: Financial Markets
- Lead projects that include complex business and process transformation, regulation- and compliance-driven change and risk management
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects from inception to delivery, across geographic locations
- Define, plan and manage projects from inception through delivery, including managing stakeholders’ expectations throughout the lifecycle
- Engage appropriate finance, IT, legal, compliance and sourcing teams to drive delivery, and to manage the change control process
- Liaise with other managers and senior leaders to coordinate resources and collaboratively design solutions to complex project issues
- Manage the interface with vendors that are part of programs and projects, driving delivery of joint initiatives
- Manage project administration, including meeting and working session agendas, notes, action items, risks and issues
Required Skill Set/Expertise
- At least 8 years of project management experience
- Experience with complex business change initiatives typically including aspects of organizational, technology and process changes, requiring navigation of structural and regulatory and compliance constraints
- Experience working in large, complex and geographically diverse organizations
- Excellent relationship-building skills with vendors and stakeholders
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing demands, and perform day-to-day responsibilities independently
- Experience with influencing and collaborating with senior management on transformational initiatives
- Must have working knowledge of formal change management processes, infrastructure and tools, and be efficient with Microsoft Office tools including MS Excel and PowerPoint
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,000 people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
About eClerx Markets
For financial organizations across the world, eClerx Markets, offers consulting, technological innovation, and process management expertise to uniquely solve operational challenges. With nearly two decades of industry experience complemented by the application of smart automation and robotics, our team of experts deliver holistic solutions across the trade life cycle, change management, data analytics, compliance, cash securities operations, document digitization and generation, and outreach.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
eClerx is committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. Please find our policy here.