MS Dynamics CRM Administrator
eBuzz Solutions Santa Clara, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Application Architect
Client: Dept of Probation in the County of Santa Clara
Duration: 6 months onsite
Travel: Preferably local or willing to travel weekly
Security: US Citizen
Rate: $100-$125 (if traveling, expenses billed separate)
To provide and teach best industry practices of MS Dynamics 365 Configuration and Development. Set up a model and templates for Probation development team to follow during developing and maintaining MS Dynamics 365 applications.
Provide technical expertise for MS Dynamics 365 Platform including:
· Dynamics Solution Management (unmanaged, managed, and patch solutions)
· Revision Control of MS Dynamics Solutions
· Set up DevOps process to deploy application among Dev\Test\PROD environments
· Provide best practice and guidelines for MS Dynamics 365 development, testing, and Data Migration
· Develop application using MS Dynamics and power apps
· Conduct team meeting for Probation team members to observe the best practice regularly
Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365 Administration and Configuration Certification/Training
· 3+ years of MS Dynamics administration and development experience
· Lead a project from start to finish with full SDLC cycle on Dynamics Platform
· Experience with Data Migration to new application
· Experience with Change Management
· Experience with MS Dynamics solution management and power apps
· Create MS Dynamics application based on business requirements including design and implement UI, business rules, and troubleshooting
· Guide Probation development team to best industry practice
· Document recommended processes
· Finish projects and tasks on time
· Communicate effectively with team member
· Fine tune the Dynamics platform Performance
· Improve team's skills through hands on training
eBuzz SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great hourly rates, trustworthly company, and an awesome CEO!
eBuzz Solutions was founded in 2000 as a supply chain management consultant firm specializing in warehouse management software (WMS) system implementations, management, and training. We have since evolved into providing temporary technical staffing services in Science, Information Technology, Engineering, and Math. We have been providing reliable, trustworthy STEM resources and consulting services to Fortune 500 companies across the country for the last 20 years. https://www.ebuzzsolutionsllc.com/