We are searching for experienced “Computer Technician” candidates who are eager and have a strong, fast-paced work ethic while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Do you have a proven track record and ready to show us your technical abilities? We are one of the top computer service providers in the United States, so come join us and bring your passion to eBryIT!
(W2VHE - Variable Hour Employee) Computer Field Technician
Location: Sites will start off in Columbia, SC then branch out to numerous sites all over the state of South Carolina.
Start date: As soon as onboarded and eligible to start!
Duration end date: 12/30/20
Monday through Friday: 8am - 5pm
- De-installation and installation of Desktops.
- Imaging (some sites)
- Data Migration (some sites)
- Experience with Windows 7&10.
- Up to 50 different sites within the state of SC.
- Tech needs to be able keep up with high pace of installs.
- Reliable and professional work ethic, someone who takes pride in their work.
- Follow instructions while working in a team or independent environment.
- Ability to read, understands, and follow oral and written instruction.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Works well in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Proven experience as a computer technician or similar role.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching throughout work day.
- Reliable transportation to travel all over the State of SC.
- Open to staying in hotels during the week days.
- High school diploma or GED is required. Preferred; college or technical school.
- A+ certification is preferred.
- Be able to successfully complete pre-employment background checks and screenings.
- Valid Drivers license and State minimum auto insurance required.
- Must have a good MVR (driving) record over the last 3 years.
Associates degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Information Services, or two-year college or technical school; -OR- two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
**REQUIRED TO PASS A NATIONAL CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK, DRUG SCREEN AND SEXUAL OFFENDER REGISTRY & MVR CHECK. **Will be REQUIRED to clear State of SC criminal background check as well**
**MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO TRAVEL TO EACH DEPLOYMENT SITE IN THE STATE OF SC.
- Bodily injury (Bi) Liability: $25,000 per person / $50,000 for multiple people in an accident
- Property Damage (PD) liability: $25,000 for one incident
Job is ideal for those who are:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
HOW TO APPLY: Please send updated resume and hourly rate expectancy
Why Work Here?eBryIT, Inc. is a National IT Support & Services company based in Kennesaw, GA. eBryIT was formed in 1990 and provides National IT services, solutions and support. Our strategic industry approach allows us to provide our core services to Manufacturers, Distributors, Resellers and direct end users. eBryIT specializes in providing National desktop/laptop deployment, Interactive Audio /Visual deployment, staff augmentation, managed services, break-fix, remote desktop support and IT consulting.
Friendly environment, promote from within