eBryIT has an immediate need for an additional Laptop Repair Technician to start a 5 month project starting ASAP.
Job Title: W2 (VHE) Variable Hour Employee
Location: West Columbia, SC (29169)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 5 months possibly longer
Start time: 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday
Job Description: Laptop repair, part replacement, assembling and disassembling Dell Chromebooks
- Performs a full range of servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, and removal on assigned equipment.
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary on Dell equipment and devices, not limited to Desktops, laptops, and Chromebooks.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provides technical assistance to less experienced technicians.
- Customer Service
- Complies with all company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned
The technician will also be responsible for placing the broken down boxes and packing material in customer provided on-site designated area.
REQUIREMENTS: Repetitive motion capability; good eye-hand coordination, manual dexterity sufficient to assemble units or small parts of
hearing correctable to within the normal range, Detail oriented, and ability to work alone.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2+ years
**Required to pass a full criminal background check and drug screening**
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Why Work Here?eBryIT, Inc. is a National IT Support & Services company based in Kennesaw, GA. eBryIT was formed in 1990 and provides National IT services, solutions and support. Our strategic industry approach allows us to provide our core services to Manufacturers, Distributors, Resellers and direct end users. eBryIT specializes in providing National desktop/laptop deployment, Interactive Audio /Visual deployment, staff augmentation, managed services, break-fix, remote desktop support and IT consulting.
Friendly environment, promote from within