eBay's AML team is seeking a qualified candidate for an AML Sr. Program Manager role to support its rapidly growing Managed Payments business.
The ideal candidate has the ability to interface with multiple functional areas to implement globally scalable compliance systems, and controls including Product Management, Engineering, Legal, and Compliance Operations. The candidate will have both strong data analytical skills and the ability to easily build strong relationships with peers, leaders and cross-functional stakeholders.
This will report to the AML Officer and should be filled by a strategic and detailed orientated thinker who achieves results by building relationships and collaborating across the enterprise with a focus primarily on:
- Day to day management of the global AML Case Management System which centralizes all investigations, high risk customer reviews, and regulatory filings
- Supervisory oversight for the robust Transaction Monitoring System including rule development, tuning, and optimization
- The design, execution, and management of enterprise-wide and product-specific BSA/AML and CTF risk assessments, and country risk ratings
- Law degree preferred
- Experience in a Money Service Business (MSB), Financial Services, or Marketplace supporting AML Compliance for 7-10 years
- Experience working cross functionally with engineering, risk, product and other business teams
- Experience handling complex regulatory and programmatic matters
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Articulate with exceptional writing skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel globally and work cross-functionally
- Experienced and savvy to develop and present management with key risk updates and escalations
- Strong networking ability and understanding of the organizational environment
- Leadership and communication skills with ability to work with senior leadership internally and externally
- People management skills
- CAMS Certification a strong plus or interest in achieving CAMS within initial months of joining
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong powerpoint skills
- Comfortable working in an agile and fast paced environment.
View our accessibility info at https://www.ebayinc.com/accessibility/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement