This Administrative Assistant position requires an individual with a career mindset and who can handle many aspects of the day to day business operations for both a growing, nationwide preventative health and wellness company as well as a nationwide drug testing company.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with clients and employees
- Coordinating schedules
- Researching and implementing solutions
- Organizing and attending meetings
- Some personal errands
You must have your own personal vehicle available to you, 24/7 and be able to pass a drug test that tests back at least 90 days and background check. This is an excellent opportunity with significant room for advancement and growth for the right candidate.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Proficient with computers and all Microsoft applications
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality and accuracy of work produced
• Able to maintain high standards of professionalism at all times
• Ability to think pro-actively and evaluate processes for improvement
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with employees and clients
• Ability to anticipate and recognize problems and initiate resolution
• Maintain discretion and integrity while upholding the company's core values and mission
• Must be able to type a minimum of 45 WPM (candidate will be required to complete a typing test if chosen for an interview)
Generous salary and benefits with endless opportunity for growth within the company.
Serious applicants only: We are looking for someone who wants a long-term career with significant professional and financial growth. This position is not ideal for someone just looking for a “job”. The sky is the limit in terms of company growth opportunities. Once your resume has been submitted, you will receive an application via email.