Description: e4 is a healthcare consulting firm. We anticipate rapid growth in our medical record remediation services in the near future and we are looking to supplement our team! eMPI Analysts work from home to assist healthcare organizations with the important task of keeping patient data accurate and secure. Great for detail oriented, self-directed people that enjoy the flexibility of working from home.
- Prior experience working as an eMPI Analyst is not required. All training and materials will be provided.
- ONSITE TRAVEL for training may be required! Typical training involves 1-2 weeks of onsite training in mid-atlantic region. Lodging is provided; all other travel expenses are reimbursed.
- This is a general request and is not tied to a specific position. Qualified candidates are queued for first available opportunity.
- Monitors, researches and processes duplicate or improper instances of medical record numbers (MRN's) within the client's electronic medical record system (EMR) or eMPI (Master Patient Index) in compliance with HIPAA regulations to protect patient privacy and safety, as well as ensure proper billing and record keeping.
- Precisely Document eMPI Remediation activity in e4 Proprietary Software
- Escalate patterns of issues to project manager for further investigation
- Assist team members with onboarding and case review
- HIM Department functional support in regards to Prep, Scan and QC tasks
- Adhere to strict productivity and quality guidelines set forth by e4 and/or Client
- Implement productivity tracking guidelines based upon Client needs
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Self-directed and self-disciplined
- Fast/reliable internet connection (internet connect speed test available)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- HIM/Medical Records and/or HIM credential experience preferred (RHIA/RHIT)
e4 Services is a leading national healthcare consulting and professional services company providing Revenue Cycle, HIM, CDI, Coding, Clinical Optimization and IT solutions. We also specialize in complex program and change management. At e4 Services, we understand that happy employees mean happy customers. Our goal is to create and maintain a company culture that fosters an innovative and fun spirit for our team. Our team members come from many diverse backgrounds and professional experiences, but we are all connected by a shared goal of improving healthcare. We offer healthcare benefits with employer sponsored HSA, dental, vision, employer sponsored short and long term disability and life insurance, 401K with employer 4% match.
e4 Services policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. e4 Services is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with e4 Services must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Some e4 Services positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Please visit us at http://www.e4-services.com to learn more about our company. To see all of our career opportunities please see us at https://e4services.applicantpro.com/jobs
Job Posted by ApplicantPro