Infrastructure Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
e4 is a Healthcare Consulting firm based in Philadelphia established in 2006. We currently have a growing staff that represent us at healthcare organizations across the US with a large presence in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide healthcare IT and operational support. Our services include project management and SME support for system implementations and conversions, including Clinical, HIM, CDI, Coding, IT and Rev Cycle.
e4 is looking for an Infrastructure PM for a pharmaceutical client.
- Provides ongoing project leadership and planning for assigned system areas in order to provide automated solutions to business processes.
- Oversees all aspects of project work to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within the constraints of the budget, schedule, and stakeholder expectations.
- Manages project scope and implements appropriate procedures.
- Monitors progress according to plan, identifying and coordinating resolution of issues, reporting progress and escalating problems when necessary.
- Communicates solutions to management through formal presentation of findings, recommendations and specifications.
- Analyzes complex processes, workflow analysis, and identification, communication, and evaluation of all alternate solutions encompassing a variety of techniques, in accordance with information systems documentation standards.
- Prepares and manages timely implementation plans through coordination of efforts of assigned project members in all project endeavors including implementation and ongoing support.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Serves as liaison between business users and developers/vendors through facilitation of regular conference calls, project meetings etc.
- Must have at least 5 years of project management experience and strong organizational skills.
- Project Management experience in the areas of infrastructure and/or network will be necessary for this role
- Candidate should demonstrate knowledge and expertise with mergers and acquisitions, as well as consolidation of infrastructure and software to streamline overall organizational processes
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Teams, VPN, Domains and Datacenters is preferred
e4 Services policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. e4 Services is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with e4 Services must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at e4 Services