Bi-lingual Licensed Health Insurance Agents needed to work from home! We are currently looking for agents who are fluent in one or all of the following languages: Mandarin Chinese, Korean, and Japanese. Qualified candidates, send your resume today!
Why work at e-Telequote Insurance as an Agent?
· Year-round full time employment
· Generous base wage and a significant portion of our top performers earn more than 2 times their base in bonus pay
· Daily, monthly and quarterly incentives in addition to pay
· Pre-qualified leads provided to agents
· Renewals paid by the company
· Company paid certifications and CEs
· Extensive training and ongoing coaching provided
· We offer a company paid health insurance option for employees, company paid life insurance and long term disability and a range of voluntary benefits too
· Paid Volunteer Day each year
· Generous Paid Time Off
· 401(k) plan with a company match and vesting is immediate
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bi-lingual in English and one of the following languages: Mandarin, Korean or Japanese. Must be able to speak, read and write without limitations or assistance
- Active Health Insurance License for state in which you live or ability to obtain
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in navigating multiple computer programs while providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability and capacity to understand various products from multiple carriers to help consumers make the best decision
- Travel to a local office will be required for training and occasional meetings
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission at e-TeleQuote is to help Medicare beneficiaries select a Medicare plan that best suits their healthcare and financial needs. As an innovative leader in the Medicare space, we are dedicated to developing and utilizing advanced technologies that make it easier for beneficiaries to get the help they need when selecting a Medicare plan. We believe that achieving this goal requires a commitment to an organizational culture that develops new ideas and empowers our team members through advanced training and extensive education.