Test Technician (Electronics Technician)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title - Test Technician (Electronics Technician)
• Electronics component-level troubleshooting using schematics for reference
• Soldering/de-soldering of SMT components
• Test & measurement with standard lab equipment – DMMs, Oscilloscopes, power supplies, temperature chambers, function generators
• Ability to devise and conduct tests given higher level conceptual test plans
• Report out test results and present data/measurements
• Use various computer software to load & test firmware on embedded devices
• Build test circuits (breadboard) for evaluation
Education: Minimum of Associates Degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years in Engineering Development environment
Disclaimer: E-Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.
AddressSan Diego, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at e-Solutions Inc
Get fresh Electronics TEST Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!