Roles & Responsibilities:
· Diagnose, troubleshoot and replicate customer issues, research and identify solutions to them.
· Need Networking skills, Provide technical guidance and best practices as the subject matter expert in our products.
· Effectively communicate on a peer level with IT professionals within customer accounts to quickly and accurately recommend and communicate solution strategies.
· Ensure proper recording of customer reported problems and maintaining status of problem and problem resolution in case problem report tracking system.
· Actively participate and proactively document customer questions, issues, resolutions, and specific implementation scenarios in the knowledge database, and tech pub forum.
· Effectively document and communicate customer questions, issues, and requirements to support management, product management and development.
· Participate in the technical review process for new product launches.
· Curious and a self-starter - when you hit an obstacle you research and investigate until you solve it.
· Highly organized - you can calmly juggle multiple tasks and priorities and keep all the relevant people and systems updated as you go along.
· A team-player - you'll need to be able to leverage entire GEC Team and work with other cross-functional teams as needed and keep everyone informed.
· Able to communicate complex ideas, concepts and technology.
· Good network troubleshooting skills with the Fair understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, VLANs, and protocols including HTTP1/2, DNS, SNMP, FTP.
· Basic to intermediate level knowledge of LAN/WAN networking architecture, Load Balancers
· Knowledge of Security Technologies and Protocols: Firewall, TLS/SSL, SSL
· Good to have Knowledge of Enterprise Apps and Enterprise Security: IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies.
· Good to have Knowledge of virtualization and hypervisors: VMware vSphere, MS Hyper-V, KVM.
· Linux skills, CCNA certification is an added advantage.
· Good to have Knowledge of with cloud computing vendors: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
· Great passion for improving customer experience and in delighting customers by helping them meet their desired outcomes, easily.
Disclaimer: E-Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.