Responsibilities and Duties
- Should have knowledge on ITES/BPO/KPO/Customer Service /Operations.
- Good proficiency on English language.
- Fresher or up to 6 months of experience. Health care industry would be nice to have.
- Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (excel in particular) and dual monitor handling.
- Willing to work in 24/7 environment and sign a service agreement as per company norms.
- Ability to work in flexible work schedule, including holidays & weekends.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Should be able to meet daily task handling through various form & medium of communication, written and/or verbal or phone.
- Should be able to meet the quality, productivity targets & defined timelines to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure there is no penalty due to miss in SLA’s.
- S/he should ensure accuracy in the tasks completed.
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks.
- Should adhere to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating