Support inbound inquires for customers supporting product knowledge, customer service, and assist customers with scheduling and registration.
· Minimum of 1 to 2 combined years of experience in Customer Service.
· Fresh High School/College grads are welcome!
· PC Proficient – Operation of computer systems e.g. Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Systems Aptitude/ Critical Thinking
· Keyboarding Experience
· High School or Equivalent
· Enthusiastic and exceptional communication skills
· Strong Analytical skills
· Organized and thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Time management and prioritization skills
· Team Player
· Computer skills with Office suite and navigating the internet
· Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
· Call center
Disclaimer: E-Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.