doxo is disrupting bill pay. We are founded on the simple idea to create a simple, secure way to pay all your bills from a single account. We’re a rapidly growing startup with over 2.5 million users paying over 50,000 billers, and we’re seeking a Marketing Communications leader to establish and drive doxo’s messaging. This position is an integral part of the doxo marketing team, collaborating with the doxo marketing vice president, and CEO.
- Drive global communications strategies and plans, including developing pitches and stories, helping lead product launches and executing across multiple channels.
- Manage agency relationships, as an extension of the team, providing strategic direction, holding them accountable to measurable outcomes and motivating them toward success.
- Drive thought leadership to help build company awareness for product innovation and customer-related PR activities.
- Work with team to create original content and oversee the execution of various communications activities, including press releases, bylined articles, blogs, etc.
- Develop a sustainable strategy and plan that incorporates a steady cadence of regular briefings by subject matter experts, including around major product announcements and corporate news.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key analysts in consumer, Fintech, & investor news segments that affect positive opinions of doxo.
- Develop, expand and nurture a scalable way to distribute doxoINSIGHTS news to a set of 1,000’s of regional media outlets through the US to get regional pickup of doxoINSIGHTS reports.
- Assist and drive internal doxoINSIGHTS and other primary research studies regarding the US bill pay market that can be leveraged to inform external audiences, including regional press and the analyst community.
- 1O+ years of experience that includes PR agency and in-house communications roles
- Bachelors in Journalism, Marketing, PR, English, Communications or a related field
- Management / leadership experience
- Exceptional ability to write and communicate clearly and concisely
- Engage, build and nurture media relationships with top tier media and influencers
- An exceptional storyteller that knows how to mine for great stories
- Must be able to simultaneously focus on the big picture, details, and driving results
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to influence at all levels
- Knack for translating complex topics into compelling, digestible stories
- Superb organizational, project, and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Strong spirit of collaboration and proven ability to work across different groups
- Can give feedback thoughtfully and receive it gracefully
- Passion for creating excellent, high-quality deliverables
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven with a can-do attitude
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills with an ability to integrate industry trends and data into stories.