Job Overview: Working in collaboration with the Device Quality Assurance Supervisor, Director of Customer Relations, operations and our distro team, the Quality Lead will assist with performing quality tests on retail defective devices and other dosist devices.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Help to coordinate with our distro team pickups of defective product returns from our dosist retail stores.
· Test, review and investigate product returns, determining the cause of the problem; following up to ensure resolution.
· Assist with creating defect case report for our tested finished product returns on a weekly basis for our dosist retail stores.
· Perform quality testing.
· Assist with the actual labor and manufacturing of projects as time permits/as needed.
· Communicate to all individuals effectively.
· Participate in team meetings as required (safety, problem solving, etc.).
· Participate in process improvement teams and/or completes relative documentation when required.
· Assist in the continuous growth of the Quality Department.
· Other duties as assigned.
· MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
· Customer Service
· High School diploma or higher education