We are hosting a job fair on Tuesday, July 23 from 11am-8pm at MEET Las Vegas. If you are interested in attending, please apply with your resume for more details.
Area Account Manager
We’re looking for an Area Account Manager to join our growing team of people passionate about health and wellness and creating a world-class brand experience. Reporting to the VP of Wholesale you’ll contribute to the overall development of dosist within the market for existing and new accounts as we execute a rapid expansion plan.
· Builds, owns and nurtures new and existing account relationships as a brand ambassador for dosist. Communicates any new growth opportunities to support dosist expansion plans.
· Develops, presents, and negotiates the recommended portfolio of product, equipment, and merchandising solutions with accounts ensuring standards of brand, profitability, and account guardrails are achieved in a geographic area
· Oversee Account Manager(s) in markets. Develop talent and ensure team delivers on dosist expectations. Demonstrated ability to achieve results through leading sales teams.
· Ensures long-term profitability by effectively managing costs and allocation among new and existing accounts and customers.
· Conducts strategic business reviews. Manages account retention and growth. Effectively communicates and develops business plans with accounts and customers. Partners closely with marketing to ensure brand strategies are executed
· Supports Wholesale VP with market insights, feedback and communication from account partners. Shares and understands the competition. Pays attention to industry trends and creates plans to keep dosist the #1 priority brand in wholesale accounts
· Communicates training and education needs for dosist field teams as well as wholesale account employees to ensure dosist stays ahead of competition and our employees and wholesale partners are well educated and trained
· Collaborates with marketing and retail activation partners to drive sell through programs in accounts
· Delivers on sales expectations with continuous improvement. Manages P&L to ensure sales and profitability targets are met and exceeded. Monitors market performance and ensure all accounts are delivering optimal customer service, education and sales to ensure dosist standards of delivering a world class experience are exceeded
· Ensures merchandising standards are executed flawlessly. Confirms dosist is in the best space and location in all accounts. Ensures vision and standards across assigned market are supported
· Identify competitors and be expert in industry
· 5+ years of direct outside sales management in wholesale environment
· Health and wellness industry experience preferred
· 5+ years’ experience leading sales teams
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in English
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Ability to identify, track and target profitability opportunities by account
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to work variable hours, including evenings and weekends, and to travel within a geographic region extensively
· Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Knowledge of business planning and financial performance measures
· Ability to analyze problems and provide recommended solutions