Part-time entry-level to a mid-level position at the dōTERRA Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Grove, Utah. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the intercompany billing processes at doTERRA. They will also assist with financial reporting, month-end close processes, and other general accounting functions.
- Create, record, and send intercompany bills
- Reconcile bank statements
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations
- Assist in accounting for various balance sheet and income statement components
- Assist in monthly financial reporting and close processes
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required (or relevant coursework completed)
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic, great attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines
We recognize that our employees choose to invest part of their time with us, and we want them to feel like we are investing in them as well. With a strong family-centered culture and a state-of-the-art campus that includes a cafeteria, fitness center, employee health clinic, childcare facilities, and nature park, doTERRA makes the joy, growth, and development of each employee a top priority.