Food Safety & Quality Assurance Technician
dnata catering Everett, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
He/ She will assist the Quality Manager with day-to-day data collection activities and CCP monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or Biology preferred.
- Conduct Operational Sanitation Operating Procedures daily.
- Verify the calibration of thermometers used in production and received in accordance with the HACCP plan.
- Verify all HACCP documentation is completed by cooks, assembly clerks, and receiving clerks are done completely.
- Record all production room and cooler temperatures on the monitoring log.
- Monitor dish room to ensure the proper chemical concentration and sanitizer usage.
- Verify the calibration of scales on the production room floor in accordance with procedures.
- Assist in integrating good food handling procedures and HACCP requirements into production’s daily routine.
- Assist in keeping an up-to-date binder of labels of all food products used in the facility.
- Responsible for conducting label reviews to assure the ingredients of our products are correct.
- Work with airline account managers to conduct monthly Chefs Table exercises.
- Review floor specs to ensure that they are accurate and being followed.
- Crosscheck recipes, yields, and cost information to ensure they are accurately represented.
- Audit flight packing to insure that proper loading ratios are followed.
- Provide feedback to appropriate departments.
- Conduct disciplinary write-ups as appropriate for failure to adhere to HACCP requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Food production knowledge.
- Formal training in sanitation, food, safety; regulatory compliance a plus.
- Must be computer literate.
- Prior experience with HACCP requirements.
- Able to work flexible hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Good communication skills.
9 commercial streetEverett, MA
ManufacturingView all jobs at dnata catering