Quality Engineer Manufacturing
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
SPONSORSHIP INCLUDING OPT, CPT OR THE TRANSFER OF AN H1B IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
·Collaborate with Operations to control and continually improve plastics molding processes.
· Improve quality control systems, manage team, and monitor ongoing performance.
· Analyze customer/internal quality issues and provide corrective and preventive actions.
·Support external and internal audits and relevant aspects of Quality Management Systems.
· Salary Exempt
o Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant field. Associates degree in lieu of extensive work experience.
o Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in Quality or Manufacturing.
o Working knowledge of thermoplastics and molding processes.
o Automotive Quality tool kit and ITAF 16949 Quality systems experience preferred.
o Light Duty
o Reports to plant Quality Manager.
· Develop and improve process controls for Plastic molding processes.
·Analyze customer or internal product issues, determine roots cause, complete 8Ds and reduce external and internal PPM.
·Supervise and support quality technicians in daily inspection activities and ensure continual conformance to product specifications.
·Support new product development by developing inspection standards, APQP documents, ensuring conformance to customer requirements and completing internal PPAP.
· Lead or assist in continual improvement projects to improve productivity or reduce costs.
· Apply Statistical process control methods or DOE as appropriate to reduce product variation.
· Assist Quality Manager in completing monthly reports and Quality metrics.
· Conduct internal audits per IATF 16949:2016 guidelines and support QM for annual audits by IATF sanctioned bodies.
Delivering highly engineered solutions for more than 50 years, dlhBOWLES continues to expand applications of fluid management and automotive systems technology across the globe. Leveraging our deep knowledge and diverse expertise positions our partners on the leading edge of quality, performance and constant innovation.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?