divvyDOSE is looking for individuals to join our team of pharmacy technicians working to improve the quality of life for our customers through innovative design and compassionate customer service. A unique opportunity for pharmacy technicians, we're looking for top-tier talent to support our mission.
divvyDOSE is a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth phase focused on adherence packaging.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if were being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by simplifying adherence.
Were now part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Are you looking for a way to create next-level results with a human-level approach? Then look at opportunities with divvyDOSE, where changing the world is just one result of doing your lifes best work. (SM)
- Enter data quickly and accurately in multiple systems
- Provide exemplary customer service to all patients and caregivers
- Adjudicate patient claims
- Communicates with doctor offices, pharmacies, and our customers to ensure superior customer service
- Meet metrics daily based on team and business needs
- Maintain updated customer records with strong attention to detail and compliance with HIPAA standards
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner and meet clinical requirements prior to fulfillment
- Other duties as assigned
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Strong computer and typing skills are required -- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure; this may include using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and being able to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to solve problems and communicate issues clearly.
- Team-oriented and the ability to thrive is a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Dedicated to excellence and quality.
- Able to collaborate with other healthcare professionals.
- Passion to help people and enrich their lives.
- Certified with the National Pharmacy Technician Certification Board and maintain a current certificate (or willingness to obtain such certification)
- Can play the accordion. Just kidding, thats optional.
Take a gander at our divvyVALUES:
In addition to competitive salary and a unique opportunity to thrive at a growing company, divvyDOSE offers various formal benefits as well.
INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, & RETIREMENT
Full-time employees receive Sick days, Vacation days, and as employer-paid Medical (including a Health Savings Account with an employer contribution), Dental, Vision, and Life insurance. In addition, we're proud to offer Voluntary Life & AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage. A 401k plan with employer contribution is available, too.
For employees new to pharmacy, the company offers in-house preparation to test for National Certification as a pharmacy technician. With a rapidly-growing startup, the opportunities for advancement are numerous.
In our company description, you can tell the divvyTEAM likes to have fun. Regular potlucks, company events, pizza days, wellness challenges, and divvyNEWS You Can Use updates maintain our work-hard play-hard culture.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any time, for any reason, by either party.