dgs is currently seeking an account manager with exceptional, proven client relationship and marketing communications skills. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for clients across North America and worldwide. You’ll work with accounts that range from multinational corporations to local nonprofits and work directly with the organization’s leadership team to craft brilliant marketing strategies.
Please note that qualified candidates must live in, or be in the process of relocating to, the Indianapolis area.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Tested and proven – You’ve reached the point where you have several wins under your belt to demonstrate your abilities. A big plus if you have relevant experience as an account service person in an advertising agency environment or corporate marketing management experience in a high tech or industrial market sector.
- Cool under pressure - You know you can handle whatever comes your way and can ably manage deadlines and adapt to changing priorities without batting an eye when the unexpected happens.
- A strategic thinker - You’re able to assimilate industry trends, competitive intelligence, corporate identity parameters, and current marketing plan objectives & strategy as foundations of your consultative approach with clients and ideation process.
- Dedicated to details - You leave conversations and meetings with everything you need to outline what needs to happen next, and if someone needs something you have, you always know exactly where to find it.
- A gifted communicator - You are confident in your ability to clearly communicate your thought processes and concepts, whether you’re behind a lectern or at a colleague’s desk.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving the business - You’ll take full responsibility for all aspects of the agency’s relationship with assigned clients, proactively building relationships across time zones and over oceans as you become a trusted, consultative resource and confidant.
- Planning and prioritizing - You’ll lead the strategic planning process, manage budgets and proactively counsel clients. You’ll keep an eye on workflow and contribute to quality control, ensuring the work we do is strategic, supports client objectives and creates positive outcomes.
- Facilitating the flow of information - You’ll be a nexus of data, performing timely documentation in the agency’s project management system while connecting and passing along needed information among multiple internal departments, clients and external resources.
- Constantly learning - Our clients create some of the world’s most advanced technology, and every piece of new business means a new field to understand and new information to absorb.
- Building new foundations - In addition to working with our core advanced technology client base, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in the establishment of new division focused on local markets.
And last, but certainly not least, once you’re here, you’ll love that we’re:
- Established, but still fresh - We’ve been in the business since 1986, but we maintain a culture and focus that continues to evolve and expand.
- Committed to employee growth - Our leadership team possess more than 100 years of collective experience in public relations and marketing communications, experience they’re eager to share to ensure the continuous growth of our team.
- A frankly phenomenal team - We come from diverse backgrounds, have a wide range of personalities and excel in supporting each other to achieve awesome results.
- Employee-centric - What’s important to our team members is important to our management and you’ll see that reflected in transparent communication and our approach to constant improvement.
- Generous with benefits - We offer health and life insurance, competitive pay, generous PTO, 401k contributions, a flexible schedule, 13 paid holidays plus a week of vacation for the winter holidays and more.
If this sounds like you, what you want to do and where you want to work, apply today. We look forward to learning more about you!
dgs Marketing EngineersFishers, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.