Test Engineer: BGI-2165
deciBel Research, Inc. Huntsville, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
deciBel Research has an immediate opening for a Test Engineer in Huntsville, AL.
deciBel Research is seeking an experienced professional to perform acceptance testing of a new early integration and development test lab for the Missile Defense Agency through a Task Order on a large Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) program supporting the Ballistic Missile Defense System. The successful candidate will work with the System Test Lead to analyze the system-level requirements for the lab and assist with development of the site acceptance test plan during the design phase of the lab build out effort.
- Assist with creation of component-level and system-level detailed test procedures as the lab is being developed, leverage existing data sources provided by the Government as anchoring data, execute the test procedures, work with data analysts to analyze the results, and assist with development of test reports.
- At the System Test Lead's direction, the successful candidate will assist in the site acceptance test activities of the lab hardware and software configurations in the presence of Government quality teams at the conclusion of the lab build out effort.
- Automated test development (where possible) is a primary focus.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
2+ years experience as a test engineer on large-scale DoD systems.
- Experience with testing both digital and Hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL) systems is required.
- Experience with developing and maintaining test related documents including, but not limited to, requirements verification matrices, system test plans, detailed test procedures, and test reports.
- Must have experience using revision control and defect tracking systems.
Special Skills Desired:
- Experience with applied automated testing techniques including unit and integration testing is desired.
- Experience working with IT, networking, hardware, and software teams to troubleshoot issues is a plus.
- Experience in the use of Atlassian tools, including JIRA and Confluence, is preferred.
- Experience with source code control tools such as Git is a plus.
Applicant selected must have an active security clearance. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
deciBel Research, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at deciBel Research, Inc.