- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $21 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are seeking an Automated Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Run and Maintain various automated bonding, trimming and cutting machines
- Troubleshoot and adjust any alignment concerns
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on machines by schedule
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Data entry for part traceability
- Maintain a weekly production schedule
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience operating automated machinery
- Familiarity with manufacturing tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Understands the importance of following all safety protocols
- general computer knowledge
At deBotech, Inc., we are devoted to continuously improving our processes and services to better satisfy our customers through QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND SERVICE.
deBotech, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great benefits, performance incentives and lots of room for career growth! 4 day work week!
Manufacturing company located in Mooresville, NC; specializing in carbon fiber parts. At deBotech, Inc., we are devoted to continuously improving our processes and services to better satisfy our customers through QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND SERVICE.
130 Infield Ct. MooresvilleMooresville, NC