Administrative Project Manager
dcjobs.com Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the coordination and management of research contracts with in vivo and in vitro scientists to ensure they stay within scope and are invoiced properly.
- Works closely with various Facility Directors and Project Managers to collect monthly inventory data to facilitate billing for the Accounting department.
- Creates the monthly inventory sheets and tracks worked performed daily through direct communication with the in vitro and in vivo Project Managers.
- Sets up contract tracking sheets and, using the monthly inventories and communication with the project managers, tracks contract scope compliance.
- Tracks both in vivo and in vitro research contracts to ensure they stay within scope. Communicates out of scope work immediately to the Contracts department.
- Coordinates the flow of information from the client through the internal study PI to ensure that any requested work is within the scope of the contact and communicates those changes to the Contracts department for modifications to the contract.
- Works with the Accounting department to track down and resolve any issues associated with contact milestone billing.
- Works closely with the in vitro lab to prepare their assay tracking sheet using the study contract. Reports back completed work and milestone achievement to the accounting department.
- Prepares and updates in vitro pricing spreadsheets for use in pricing proposals
TechnologyView all jobs at dcjobs.com