Must be a US Citizen and have advanced Excel skills.
Material Quotation Analyst
Responsible for timely and accurate submission of bid packages to sales in response to customer RFQs\Proposals
Integrates labor engineering estimates and material costs. Analyze and submit BOM and labor discrepancies to Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, and Sales.
· Submits BOM’s to QFX which are developed by engineering.
· Prepares CAPA and works with Accounting on its peer review.
· Formulate pricing based on developed material, labor, and NRE costs utilizing appropriate rates.
· Provides periodic win /loss metrics with evaluation.
· Work closely with internal organizations such as Purchasing, Engineering, test, manufacturing, etc.
· Work closely with customers on an as needed basis.
· Prepare letters to the customer requesting additional information or documentation clarification
Responsible for the planning, procurement, and scheduling materials using “just-in-time” methodology, and ISO procedures.Works with other departments on issues revolving around planning, costs, quality, and inventory factors. Assures goals and deadlines are met while attaining the best quality for best value.
· Retrieves procurement information from company’s MRP (Materials Requisition Planning) system.
· Bids out work to suppliers, negotiates prices, delivery schedules.
· Maintains and updates records and supplier’s files.
· Resolves problems that affect discrepant material, damaged goods, incorrect pricing, supply, quality and delivery schedules.
· Acts as liaison between supplier and plant personnel to expedite and ensure timely delivery of purchased materials and services according to production schedule and inventory needs.
· Procures all material requirements, including MRO items
· Sources, qualifies and makes recommendations for certifying suppliers. Tracks vendor’s performance by monitoring and evaluating their quality and delivery performance. Issues corrective action when appropriate.
· Identifies methods for ensuring material cost parameters are maintained and/or improved.