Client Success Manager - BIM
dRofus, Inc Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
dRofus is seeking a skilled, talented, enthusiastic, and client-focused person to join our North American team.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in managing client relations, technology, and a passion for delivering cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you! We seek professionals to work with our team to provide the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading customers.
We are currently working with many of the most significant Architects, Contractors, and Owners in North America, spanning the United States and Canada. We need someone to join the team to help support our rapidly growing list of customers.
We offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to travel. You will receive training and be part of a growing and dynamic software company that is a fun place to work.
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in client engagement, business, project management, and technology and is comfortable in a customer-facing position. As part of the Customer Success Team, you will be the customer's go-to person for everything dRofus-related. We seek someone comfortable discussing product capabilities, establishing short- and long-term implementation strategies, and communicating customer requests clearly to the dRofus Development Team.
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure a successful implementation.
- Be the primary contact working with customers to define their needs and become their trusted advisor by deeply understanding their business to align their needs with our solution.
- Develop and manage implementation roadmaps for customers and oversee the dRofus support team to ensure each customer's goals for successful adoption of dRofus are met.
- Provide technical guidance to developers, product managers, and our learning experience team around best practices on using dRofus.
- Act as a customer advocate and effectively collaborate with internal teams, including product management, customer service, sales, and marketing.
- 3+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager in a SaaS company or a minimum of 3+ years experience as a Project Manager in the design and construction industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Architecture, Engineering, Construction, or similar.
- Technical background in AEC software with hands-on onboarding experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Have a personable presence and strive to achieve long-term relationships with customers.
- Background in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Project Management, or Building Operations.
- Experience in Project Delivery and an understanding of BIM processes.
- Working knowledge of our software.
- Working knowledge of Revit or ArchiCAD.
- Knowledge of the French-Canadian language is an advantage.
dRofus, IncWhy Work Here?
We offer a competitive benefits package the opportunity to travel internationally. You will Be part of a growing, dynamic, and fun company!