Warehouse Supervisor-Night Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
XLC Services, a division of D.E. Foxx & Associates, Inc. is looking for an effective Shift Manager for night shift to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Management of inventory and material flow
- Quality and safety compliance management involving company policies and procedures
- Interacting with the team leaders daily, and KPI's are on track to satisfaction
- Various reports related to production, quality, safety, timeliness, staffing, maintenance, and discrepancies
- Act as a liaison between the company and customers forming and maintaining positive relationships
- Conduct performance reviews and coaching
- 4 years proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Able to utilize Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
XLC Services – Brand of D.E. Foxx & Associates
Cincinnati-based d.e. Foxx & Associates offers a unique set of service-focused solutions through our diverse family of companies: XLC Services, Versatex, and FX Facility Group. Established in 1983, d.e. Foxx & Associates, Inc. supports its brands through finance/accounting, human resources, IT, legal, and marketing. This allows each brand to focus on their core operations and ultimately deliver exceptional value to our clients. With up to 1,700 employees, we are constantly growing our client base, and are available to serve clients in every state in the U.S.A. We provide services in the following areas: facility maintenance and construction management, MRO management, manufacturing, and distribution support.
We are a diverse team of passionate, high performers who are energized by both opportunities and challenges. We are committed to Improving All We Touch.
d.e. Foxx & Associates
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh 2nd Shift Warehouse Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.