- $16 Hourly
Diversified is seeking reliable and motivated Forklift Operators for our Inkster, MI job location. The ideal candidate must possess at least 1 year of safe Forklift operation and rotating fork experience is a plus. You must be able to pass a forklift driving test as well as the PIT written test. Hi-Lo/Forklift Operators safely and efficiently move & store finished goods and raw materials between the warehouse and production areas. Associates take pride in maintaining our high standards of quality products and our positive team culture.
- Operate forklift to transport raw materials and finished goods between the warehouse and production areas
- Load finished goods to ship to customers
- Grow knowledge and skills through a wide-variety of training & on-the-job experiences
- Pay is $16.50 hr. and is paid weekly
- Able to work days 7 am – 5 pm Monday -Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Able to work overtime, as needed
- Minimum of one year of forklift experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to be a productive team member
- Physical requirement includes able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation
Please apply today if you are interested. We are looking to fill these positions immediately.
Great opportunity with excellent benefits
d. Diversified ServicesInkster, MI
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.