cps/comtech Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Washington, DC 20011
Fabrication and installation of storefront, curtainwalls, structural glass walls and metal panels. Responsibilities include the following:
1. Lead glazing activities with an apprentice.
2. Follow OSHA resolutions (ability to complete OSHA 10 in a timely manner).
3. Quality control of the work.
4. Field measurement for fabrication.
5. Able to work from benchmarks and control lines.
6. Review and work from shop drawings.
Education: Technical 2 years degree or equivalent experience.
Language: Good writing and speaking of English.
Experience: Minimum of 4 years with custom storefront ad curtainwall system. Multi-tasking, self-motivated and interested in working in multiple aspects of the construction industry tasks.
ConstructionView all jobs at cps/comtech