Senior Product Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
cove is a remote-first, growing startup creating a SaaS platform to power commercial office and residential buildings. We power some of the largest buildings in the U.S. with a branded mobile app and operating platform that supports everything tenants want to do in their day-to-day experience, from unlocking doors to reserving space to submitting support requests and ordering food.
For new cove teammates, you have the opportunity to make a big impact at a growing company, in an environment to learn and develop at a quicker pace than you may find at larger organizations. We also value flexibility for our teammates, in terms of both time and being a remote-first company
As a Product Manager, you will join our growing Product team and own the roadmap and delivery for key areas of our building experience platform. You will work closely with sales and customer success teams to refine the prioritization and roadmap ahead of us, engage with end-users and analytics data to better understand requirements, and collaborate with engineers and designers to map out and groom epics/stories for execution. We are looking for someone who can execute the task at hand and build for growth: you’ll help develop best practices and systems for product management as we grow.Responsibilities
- Product Roadmap + Delivery Management
- Define product roadmap for segments of our software platform and drive the Product team towards delivering on key features.
- Ensure the team understands end goals by defining clear story maps, identifying risks and roadblocks, and communicating and collaborating on changes.
- User Research + Discovery
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and how they are used by clients and end-users.
- Conduct user research and analyze user data to bring the voice of our customers into important decisions and strategic initiatives.
- Maintain direct lines of communication with customer success and sales to ensure we are prioritizing our roadmap appropriately
- Build for Growth
- Support the build out of systems and procedures for user research, discovery, and product management.
- 5+ years of experience in software/technology business with at least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager in a B2B SaaS software product or startup environment.
- Strong communication, with an ability to translate complex product requirements from customer needs to engineering
- Experience with agile product development, self-organizing teams
- Experience with frameworks like User Story Mapping and Kanban workflows
- Experience using Mixpanel or other data/user analytics software is a plus
What we offer
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including
- Competitive compensation packages including employee stock options
- Flexible work schedule ensuring work fits into your life and not the other way around
- Fully covered health, dental, and life insurance
- Monthly perk packs and bi-weekly Town Halls to help your team stay connected
- Macbook and home office stipend to support your personal productivity
BusinessView all jobs at cove