We are a 7 Provider Cardiology Office seeking a full time experienced and professional Front Office Supervisor to join our team.The supervisor will provide supervision and leadership to our front office staff. You goal is to ensure patient satisfaction, support staff to ensure a steady workflow resulting in exceptional patient service.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supervision of front office staff
- Ensure efficient operation of the front desk, monitor activities to ensure they meet practice policies and procedures
- Assist in providing support to staff and providers
- Assist in training new staff on policies, procedures and job responsibilities
- Deal discretely with sensitive, confidential information concerning staff and patients
- Track all front office PTO time
- Answer phone, schedule patients, check patients in and out, collect co-pays, end of day report
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Ability to multi task is a must
- Minimum 3 years proven supervisory experience in a medical office required.
- EMR experience a plus
- Cardiology terminology a plus