connectRN builds technologies that revolutionize the way hospitals and healthcare facilities manage their workforce. Our platform is the world's first streamlined mobile staffing solution that allows healthcare facilities to post per-diem shifts directly to a network of available, credentialed nurses, eliminating the need for costly staffing agencies and giving nurses the freedom to work on their terms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage office expansion and improvement initiatives.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Oversee all snack, food and beverage orders.
- Manage and coordinate office events and calendar.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Oversee general office communications and announcements.
- Greet incoming applicants, new hires, and guests in the office.
- Help promote HR initiatives to office as needed.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required, degree in Business, communications, or related fields preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role required.
- Moderate reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills.
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation