Growing Mfg Firm an 2 hours north of Spartanburg, SC in Tennessee area has a need for a Maintenance Manager. This is a full time opening with a full benefits package and relocation. If interested please email your resume to us.
Supervise maintenance staff in the repair and maintenance of all machinery and equipment used in production and secondary operations. As necessary, perform the repair of production equipment, including building and ground. Reports to Plant Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Cooperates with Production Personnel to ensure continued operation of production schedule and quality products by keeping molding and support equipment in production readiness.
- Supervises maintenance personnel by assigning work to employees and maintaining good working atmosphere and discipline procedures.
- Supervises continuous repair and maintenance of equipment through daily, weekly, monthly, and annual maintenance program and log.
- Cooperates in recommending purchase of new capital equipment, plant layouts changes, productions methods, and material handling procedures; and maintaining repair parts inventory.
- Maintains compliance with safety and housekeeping rules and procedures through supervision of employees.
- Provides technical advice and training to production and maintenance personnel in maintenance repair of equipment, machines, and tools; and keeps abreast of the State of the Art in the Industry and Technical Education in electronics and hydraulics.
- Maintains updated files and records of all plant production, secondary, and toolroom equipment.
- Advises Plant Manager when any one piece of equipment is in constant need of repair.
- Arranges for outside contractors to carry out specific maintenance and repair assignments, as required.
- Maintains compliance with company safety and housekeeping rules and procedures to help keep the goal of a safe, healthy work environment.
- Ensures that practices are compliant with the requirements of the TS16949 and ISO14001 procedures.
Directly supervises maintenance staff
Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
Education and/or Experience:
Degree or certification related to industrial maintenance, and or/combination of experience and education. 5-8 years of experience in maintenance related field
Why Work Here?Manufacturing firm
Excellent Management Team and Leader known to have unlimited advancement opportunities.