Growing well established manufacturing company near Evansville, Indiana has a need for a Maintenance Manager/Leader. This is a full time position with a full benefits package. If interested please email your resume to us.
- Effectively supervise a highly skilled multi-craft workforce whose efforts focus around the concepts of Continuous Improvement and Reliability Centered Maintenance. responsible for all aspects of work assignments; manpower scheduling, cost control,
- Ensure hourly training needs are met
- Provide technical assistance to hourly employees in their daily work assignments
- Manage employee performance through coaching and discipline
- Identify hazards, assess risks, and institute controls to ensure safe, efficient work performance on all assigned tasks
- Establish and maintain good relationships with operating departments to maximize plant production and efficiency
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of craft experience in an industrial / manufacturing environment or related technical education/degree or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience with at least one craft field is required with knowledge about the amount of time required for different scopes of repair on industrial equipment
· Experience in a unionized environment desired
· Ability to build and sustain good working relationships and work effectively in a team environment
· Must be achievement motivated and have a high energy level
· Must have effective planning and organizational skills and effective communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
· Proven leadership skills with the ability to lead change
· Flexibility to work across multiple departments and shifts
· Excellent computer skills
· Health, Safety and Environmentally focused
· Desire to learn and continuously improve
- Applicants must be willing and able to work any shift(s).
Why Work Here?Manufacturing firm
Excellent Management Team and Leader known to have unlimited advancement opportunities.