Food Quality Manager
confidential Fort Wayne, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing Food Company in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area has a need for a Food Quality Manager. This is a full time position with a full benefits package. If interested please email your resume to us.
Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Quality, Food Safety Programs, SQF standards and food safety initiatives. Serve as HACCP Coordinator, SQF Practitioner and ensure the compliance of FSMA, SQF and PCQI programs.
Prepare and maintain product formulations for regulatory approval. Manage new formulations, labeling, and nutritional database. Lead lab processes to ensure all products meet or exceed quality standards. Ensures product and raw material conformance to specification. Conducts internal and external supplier audits.
Review, prepare and implement technical documents, procedures and work instructions. Lead the training of plant employees on food safety and quality procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business; Master’s degree a plus
- 4-10 years of food manufacturing experience with a minimum of three to five years’ Quality leadership experience required
- APQP and launch experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred
confidentialWhy Work Here?
Growing Enterprise and Industry Leader with a solid reputation for reliability and performance.
AddressFort Wayne, IN
FoodView all jobs at confidential