Our client is looking for a motivated and passionate software craftsperson to help in create, extend, and maintain the core of their software platform as they expand past their current offerings in services related to energy and convenience in order to take their business to the next level.Job Description
- Title: Sr. BI Data Analyst – Power BI
- Location: The Woodlands, TX
- Duration: Long Term
Note: Looking for local candidates and must have experience gathering business requirement, mapping the requirements to data, data modeling and developing reports/dashboards in Power BI.
ETL (Design or construction)
- Gather business requirement
- Data catalog
- Identify data requirements
- Gather reporting and dashboard visualization requirements.
- Experienced/Expert at data visualization and advance calculations (Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Table) using Power BI.
- Expert knowledge connecting Microsoft Power BI to various data sources.
- Design and develop Microsoft BI Solutions including data models, OLAP cubes, and reports utilizing Microsoft SQL BI Stack and Power BI
- Build effective and visually pleasing dashboards/ reports to represent the story to answer those business questions with the help of data
- Apply best practices through the development lifecycle
- Create and develop Power BI visuals and data models as required
- Develop logical data models for the databases
- Experience with multidimensional and Tabular data warehouse design, including a solid understanding of MDX/DAX, calculated measures, hierarchies, slowly changing dimensions, and data/time dimension analysis.
If interested, please respond with your updated resume to Jay.sankar (at) comtecinfo.com or can reach me directly at 972-666-5061.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.