IT Systems Administrator - Onsite Support
cloudIT, LLC Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a job, or a career? Do you want to be a part of a growing, dynamic IT services team?
cloudIT is a fast-growing technology services organization specializing in providing outsourced IT and cloud services. cloudIT provides network infrastructure management, service desk support, managed security services, cloud hosting, hardware integration, and IT consulting services to business clients in the state of Arizona and beyond; services are currently provided in 25 states and 2 countries.
cloudIT is seeking a motivated, top performer to work as an IT Systems Administrator, providing IT customer service remotely and in person. You will utilize a wide variety of technical support and troubleshooting skills to resolve infrastructure, hardware, and software issues, working independently and escalating complex issues as appropriate.
The IT Systems Administrator Is responsible for handling advanced support of service requests in a professional and timely manner. This relates to all technology, including workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor-specific hardware and software. May also provide onsite service and support needs for our clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- IT support relating to technical issues involving core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft, Parallels, and VMware.
- Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft-related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Microsoft 365, etc.
- Engineer and implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs.
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions.
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity including, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Parallels.
- System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed on outages.
- Work through a daily schedule that has been established through the dispatch process.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, active listening, and customer care.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: the ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Professional IT Certifications, such as Network+, Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Cisco CCNA, or Meraki CMNA.
- AA/AS or BA/BS, in computer science or a related field, preferred.
- Previous MSP experience is helpful.
- 40-hour workweek.
- Some local travel may be required.
- Flexibility to work different shifts and have on-call availability as needed and scheduled.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers, networking equipment, and peripherals.
- $22 - $27
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at cloudIT, LLC