- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Omaha, NE.Responsibilities
- Best-in-class solutions Your primary role will be delivering analytical solutions to the business. You will need to bring a strong business acumen and work to understand the business challenges facing your stakeholders. From there, you will need to leverage your technical skills and deep knowledge of data to recommend and build solutions for these stakeholders.
- Data Modeling You will have access to many data sources to provide solutions to your stakeholders. But often this data may not be modeled or structured in an optimal manner to meet your needs. We will have resources to offer support, but ultimately you will be expected to be highly self-sufficient and have the technical skills (SQL) to restructure this data as needed.
- Data Visualization Your output will embody data visualization best practices. Our team is committed to building high quality, performant, insightful solutions that meet specific business needs. The solutions you produce will meet our quality and performance standards.
- Data Analysis You will be expected to, with limited direction, leverage data to make strategic recommendations to the business. This may include formulating and testing hypotheses, performing correlation analysis, and other forms of data mining. You will also be expected to understand and articulate the business impact of any recommendations.
- Communication and Presentation On the front end, you will be expected to guide requirement gathering conversations with stakeholders, asking insightful questions to see the business from their perspective. On the back end of solution development/analysis, you will be expected to explain results of analysis to team members, train stakeholders on how to use decision support tools, and succinctly convey how solutions meet specific business needs.
- Data Collection You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of the core applications we leverage to collect data. You will work with stakeholders and key members of our product team to understand which data we capture today, as well as participate in the development/procurement of future solutions to help capture other necessary data we may not be currently collecting.
- Analytical Advancement We are intent on delivering a world class employee experience and believe in the power of analytics to aid us in this mission. You will be expected to embrace this mission and work closely with your team members to advance our analytical capabilities. LI-GF1
- Bachelors degree in Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Business Management, or related field
- Interest in leveraging data to solve unique and challenging business problems
- Formal education and superior results in performing data analysis, data mining, statistical analysis, etc.
- 6 months to 2 years of related experience
- Database querying (SQL for MS SQL Server and Teradata highly preferred)
- Experience with using Python
- Data Visualization (Tableau, Power BI)
- Knowledge of data lineage and ETL
Non- Technical Skills
- A deep desire to add significant business value
- Inquisitive nature
- Strong critical thinking
- High business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for learning and development
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
TechnologyView all jobs at clarity-llc