Sr. Accounting Manager (Bilingual Korean)
- Posted: over a month ago
[About Our Client]
An investment supporting organization for the affiliates in pursuing strategic investments and M&A activities within North America. The group is 7th largest business group in Korea and a Fortune Global 500 company leading internationally in a broad range of businesses with $64B of revenue. Since its establishment in 1952, the company’s growth was driven by strategic investments and M&As across industries, domestically and globally. The company, located in New York, NY, is seeking intelligent, mature individuals with past experience in Accounting/Finance industry, the desire and flexibility to work in an entrepreneurial environment and the ability to learn on the job.
The candidate will be responsible for accounting and finance function and will report to CFO/Senior Director.
Main duties of this position primarily involve-
- Maintain accounting records, perform monthly closing, and provide reports to management
- Consolidate subsidiaries’ financial statements to prepare holding company’s financial statements
- Responsible for all treasury functions including daily cash management and reconciliations
- Assist in preparing annual audit, tax schedules and other projects as needed
- Accounting and tax shared service for company's US affiliates
- Shared Service billing and performance analysis
- Internal control implementation and monitoring support
- Prepare and analyze company budget
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local authorities and internal policies
- Develop ad-hoc reports to evaluate the company’s performance
- Train staff in finance team
- Requires a BA or BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field of study.
- 7~10 years of experience in corporate finance/accounting/tax or another similar field.
- Bilingual in Korean/English
- Accounting, tax experience in various industries preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and prioritization abilities.
- Excellent communication skills including face-to-face, verbal, and written communication.
- Individual must have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently
- CPA or other qualifications preferred
- Accounting firm experience preferred
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at cesna
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?