Sales Operation Assistant/Representative-Bilingual in Korean
[About Our Client]
A leader in Chemical industry
This position maintains and interacts primarily utilizing various forms of electronic communication to a broad scope of internal and external customers within the assigned market/region to increase sales of products and/or services.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Initiate and monitor order processing using the system.
· Monitor credit limit of assigned accounts and release delivery order accordingly.
· Work closely with sales, warehouse vendors, HQ (production), related vendors to promptly make appropriate actions as needed.
· Take care of accounts receivable; check billing status and communicate with customers.
· Initiate and monitor delivery arrangements through a third party logistics companies.
· Assist with administrative tasks: answer central telephone system and directs calls accordingly; respond to inquiries from employees; compose, type and edit correspondence, expense reports, and other materials.
· Operate listed office machines as required. Prepare outgoing mail, sort and distribute incoming mail.
· Coordinate with various vendors; develop new vendors when needed for price comparison, etc.
· Keep the office, meeting rooms, break rooms clean and well organized.
· Check office and kitchen supplies and refill/replenish as needed.
· Hold valid driver’s license for business trips
Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.